MeghanaRaj’s new Experiment

Meghana Raj


Mollywood’s busiest actress Meghana Raj is confident on crossing one more challenging milestone of her career after her new film “Up and Down”. Up and Down was directed by T.K.Rajeev Kumar and it is purely a thriller movie. Meghana Raj already applauded by many for her role in the movie “Beautiful” and now awaiting for her new milestone to cross.

As per the sources Meghana told as “Though my character's name has not been revealed to me, all I know is that she's a very complicated and mysterious girl. The movie revolves around her. The movie has an interesting title — Up and Down. Up refers to God and Down refers to the people on earth," and added "I would like to experiment with different characters and I am quite thrilled about my role in Up and Down, as it is something that I have not done so far".

T.K.Rajeev already directed a thriller movie with Kamal Haasan in the lead role. And Meghana Raj is waiting for release of movies Maad Dad by Anjali Varma, Poppins by V K Prakash and few others.