Comments and Compliments are equally accepted: Jr Bachan

Comments and Compliments are equally accepted: Jr Bachan



Comments or compliments are being equally accepted by Abhishek Bachan. He inaugurated the country's first Social Media Lab for the Mumbai police. The Lab will have a team of 20 police officers who do research on the kind of topics and discussions that take place on Social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter.

Abhishek Bachan who often interacts with his fans says, "Twitter is a public platform and people have the right to express themselves on it freely. If I am on Twitter, then I feel that I am willing to listen to whatever is there in the public domain."

The cool actor who is busy in Dhoom 3: Back in Action, even added,"If somebody writes an objectionable tweet, then I can block or unfollow the person. That is my decision! Being a public figure, you get a lot of positive and negative tweets. It doesn't bother me."