Sushmita Sen Marriage..Soon

Sushmita Sen Marriage



Finally just-talks and gossips  are made real by sushmita sen. On visit to Indo-German Urban Mela in the Capital, she said “Yes, I do plan to get married next year. I think it is time. Ab Bahut wait karva liya sabko (I have made everybody wait a lot),” and she is gonna marry in next year.

Till now, she had dated Randeep Hooda,Vikram Bhatt and Mudassar Aziz finally she confirmed her marriage by saying “I am taking my time to say yes, but once I say I do, it will be for keeps as I firmly believe in the institution of marriage.”

Coming to her children Sushmita Sen said, “Alisah is too young but Renee is quite comfortable with me being single. She would like to see me as a bride one day, but she does not push me for it. She is 13 and we are more like friends; she understands me as a woman now. It’s only when she has skipped homework that I become the mother.”

But the name of the man whom she is marrying is still mystery.