Exams fever for Meghana Raj


Exams fever for Meghana Raj

Megahana Raj is not only busy with Mohanlal on the screen but also doing a film in Kanada. Meghana Raj is acting in director Salam Bappu's movie pairing opposite to Mohanlal. She is not only busy with the shoot but also she is preparing for her exams. She is gonna write her exams in Political Science in coming April.

she said, "I've been off studies for a while, thanks to hectic shooting schedules and one film after the other; but this time round, I just made up my mind that come what may, I will appear for my graduation exams this year." even she added,"I'm just days away from my exams and I'm burning the midnight lamp."

She need to complete a photoshoot for her next big Mollywood movie, 'Memories' in opposite to Prithviraj.

She had completed almost all the shoot of her Kannada film and her Mollywood's upcoming release is Up and Down: Mukalil Oraal Undu, a crime thriller.