Puri Jagannat's new item bomb

Puri Jagannat's new item bomb - Devshri Khaduri
Puri Jagannat's new item bomb - Devshri Khaduri



Puri Jagannath, the Tollywood director who introduce new item-girls as a habit is now launching new item bomb, Devshri Khanduri with his yet to release movie Iddarammayilatho.

Recently a special item song was shot in Spain as a part of the movie shoot choreographed by Ganesh master.

Devshri who is eagerly waiting for release of her Hindi movie, 'The City that Never Sleeps' expressed her gratitude to the director Puri Jagannath.She said,""It was great to shoot a romantic number in the city of love Spain. I enjoyed every moment. I am grateful to director Puri Jagannath for giving me the opportunity. I love the choreography of the song it's very unique and special to me."

Amala Paul and Catherine Tresa are playing female lead roles opposite to Allu Arjun in Iddarammayilatho directing by Puri JAgganath.