Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika's comfort level..


Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika's comfort level..


"Deepika and I have moved on as individuals and as actors," said Ranbir Kapoor who is busy in Ayan Mukerji's "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani" movie shooting.He said he is comfort to share on-screen with Deepika Padukone,his ex-girlfriend.

Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor are playing lead roles in the YJHD movie along with Kalki Koechlin. Ranbir and Deepika were acted together in "Bachna Ae Haseeno" and he said that he felt Deepika very Passionate and ambituous.

"When you come across someone who is as motivated as you are, the experience of working together is terrific. I share a deep comfort level with her. I don't feel awkward with her. We are all professionals," said Ranbir Kapoor.

About the role in their latest movie YJHD,he revelaed "In YJHD, I've found myself. It deals with the relationship, heartbreak and ambition of four people. All my films have had a strong romantic tale underneath. This is the story of a guy who grows up from a 21-year-old boy to a 30-year-old man. It's an urban film with characters that are closer to today's youth."