No dates even for Dad

No dates even for Dad

The south Indian actress who have couple of offers in hand after enjoying block buster hits like GabbarSingh and Yevadu seems that she is too busy to give dates for her father who is an International Super Star.
Confused,let us unveil the buzz,the International Super Star is non other than Mr Kamal Haasan and actress is his daughter Shruti Haasan.

Coming to the news,the actress is very busy with Gabbar and Welcome Back two Hindi films along with yet to release Telugu Race Gurram and untitled Tamil film.Recently when Kamal Haasan met her she said no dates in diary for him."My dad has been looking forward to work with me and met me recently. But I did not have the dates... can you beat that!" says Shruti.

She also added, "Right now, my life is all about moving from one vanity van to the other. I have no life of my own actually. I had just taken two days off for New Year's Eve and since then, I have been working non-stop. I wouldn't want it any other way." "Even if Ryan Gosling were to ask me out, I'd have to check with my directors."