Shruti Haasan is against 'Dawood'

Shruti Haasan is against 'Dawood' - shruti to take legal action on D-Day producers

South Indian actress Shruthi Haasan who played a pivote role in D-Day with Arjun Rampal is now against to the producers od D-Day.Shruti played as Karachi based call girl in the movie and had some intimate scenes with Arjun Rampal.

Coming to the issue is, the makers of the movie have planned to release the critically acclaimed D-Day into Tamil as Dawood while the actress objected to the dubbing.

She has given some statements to the media like, "I am grateful for your kind support always. This is to inform you all that I am dis associating myself from the release of D-Day in Tamil called Dawood as it is being done without my consent or approval and is a clear breach of contract."

"In fact, we will be taking a legal action on this issue. As soon as the paperwork is done, I will release the details to the press for further clarification," she added and ended by saying thanks to the media support."Once again, I sincerely appreciate the perennial support I have received from my media friends through out my professional endeavors."